Friday, August 27, 2010

Take Me to the Movies

If it hasn't been made clear already, I love movies. I watch a lot of movies. I definitely rent (huge Netflix fan) more than I actually go see a movie in the theater, though. I couldn't tell you why that is... it just always works out that way. In all honesty, there haven't been many new films out recently that I just couldn't wait to go and see. That being said, Eat, Pray, Love was the first one in a long time I was actually excited about (though I have yet to see it..) and now here are two more upcoming films I'm genuinely interested in seeing once they're in theaters...



I always love a good action flick, and this one looks like it should be really good. I recently read an interview Ben and Blake did for Interview magazine which got me even more excited. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint!



I've been hearing about this one for a long time now, and I mostly want to see it just because I find Mark Zuckerberg's whole story so interesting. The fact that a phenomenon as huge as Facebook was started by one 20-something in his Harvard dorm room... it's crazy! Plus there's something about Jesse Eisenberg that I like in this trailer, can't put my finger on it. He just seems to fit the character really well.

I will keep you guys posted with reviews once I DO see any (or all) of the aforementioned three. Eat, Pray, Love is out right now, while The Town is due out in September and The Social Network follows right on its heels in October.

Thoughts? Oh and don't forget to follow me on TWITTER ♥ And of course, a big thank you to everyone who has been leaving me comments on here xo

videos via youtube.com

4 comments:

Abi said...

Oh they both look good! I'm especially excited for The Town. First because it has John Hamm, and I'm excited to see him in a role other than Mad Men. And second, because it's directed by Ben, and I just love the way he's managed to transition from actor to director smoothly!

I'm excited!

Have a lovely weekend!x

Joie de Viv said...

I've never heard of The Town but it looks very good from the trailer! I love movies too and am excited about The Romantics! Check out my recent post on it!
Have a great weekend!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Maria said...

I'm so excited to see Blake not as Serena because I love her style but something about Serena's character makes me want to hit my head against a wall. But I love Blake so I can't wait to see her as someone hopefully more likeable and hopefully just as stylish :)

Also for Eat, Pray, Love smuggle some food into the movie theatre. The italian scenes are mouthwatering.

And I'm in Prague to do my full degree. Three years total but I only have two left :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm thrilled for the release of "The Town." I absolutely adore Blake Lively and can't wait to see her in this film. And, like you, I'm kind of counting down the days until "The Social Network" is released - the whole story sounds amazing!! :)