Monday, January 10, 2011

Quelle Nouvelle!

You may remember my borderline ridiculous excitement over the news that Natalie Portman is pregnant, just a couple of posts back? Well today I read even more adorable celebrity baby news: Marion Cotillard is expecting also! It's no secret that I adore her and would absolutely place her at #1 on my top 5 favorite actresses (Natalie, Kate Winslet, Michelle Williams, and Rachel McAdams... in case you were wondering). I was giddy over the idea of her and longtime love, Guillaume Canet, as a couple since the day I saw them together in the French film, Jeux d'enfants. At any rate, when I read the news on Yahoo this morning, my mind couldn't help but wander to possible names... I'm thinking something very French, but modern. Classy like the mom-to-be herself! Congratulations to the two of them!

What do YOU think of Marion? And do tell, am I completely and utterly ridiculous for dedicating a post to the big news (in my defense, it was also partly influenced by the fact that I was just watching Nine for the billionth time)? Be honest, I can take it...

image via weheartit.com

4 comments:

WendyB said...

You can dedicate a post to whatever celeb baby you like! I've dedicated posts to dogs sitting next to purses, so at least you're not doing that.

Hannah said...

Congrats to her! So many celebs are preggers at the mo!! xx

Ashley said...

just came across your blog... lovvve it :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love Marion - she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to her - she will be such a beautiful mother!! :)